It’s so easy to identify great and bad customer service when we think of our own experiences, so why do we sometimes find it difficult to put ourselves in the customer’s shoes, when we are the ones they’re complaining to? Why do we get defensive or argumentative and afterwards say to our colleagues, ‘That customer was a real moaner, she just went on and on, I could not wait to get off the phone.’
Key Topics Covered:
- What does a customer want when they complain?
- Examples of when a complaint is handled badly.
- Examples of when a complaint is handled well.
- What is important about your communication style when a customer is complaining to you?
- How should you handle an angry customer?
- How do you resolve a complaint?
- Do you know your empowerment level?
- Is it your responsibility to prevent a problem from happening again?
- Top tips for customer service problem resolution.