Does your team of travel consultants wow every customer?
Do they provide every single enquiry with a value-based service that delights as opposed to disappoints, converting high levels of bookings and smashing sales targets year on year?
Do you have the tools, skills and knowledge to lead your team to this kind of success?
Leading by example gives you great credibility and is a fantastic start to managing your travel consultants to success, however there are other skills you’ll need to develop so you can motivate your people to be a highly performing team.
Key Topics Covered:
- Get the best performance out of your team by meeting their needs (not yours). They want to know WIIFM (what’s in it for me)?
- What is expected of them?
- How will it benefit them?
- Develop effective, ongoing, consistent leadership which will address the above and improve:
- Team engagement
- Enjoyment and career satisfaction
- Reputation and brand growth
- Increased profit through improved sales skills
- Increase in repeat and referral business
- Increase in conversion levels
Before starting this e-learning, it’s important you understand the sales process you’ll be managing. Please complete the course How To Sell Travel And Achieve Sales Success first.
This course contains documents that require printing. We have included all of the documents in lesson one:
Preparation. Either print these prior to the training or during the course where the relevant document is linked to an exercise.
This learning also includes video so you may need headphones.