If you are looking at this course, we are guessing that you fall into one of two categories:
Presenting fills you with a level of unease or even dread. Knocking knees, feeling sick, nervous, sweaty palms and forehead, brain freeze (not the cold ice-cream type) are all symptoms you may have experienced.
You enjoy presenting, however you think you could do better or have received feedback that you could improve this skill.
Key Topics Covered:
- Produce a checklist that details the key objectives and goals of your presentation
- Apply the benefits of story boarding when planning a presentation
- Create a presentation that is engaging to different personalities
- Explain how to use your voice and body language to add impact and meaning to your presentation
- Produce an appealing and engaging PowerPoint presentation
- Prepare a number of presentation tools that will ensure your presentation is more effective
- Recognise how important it is to rehearse using the checklist provided